Bar Examination and Registration Checklist: Third Year
- I have re-checked the requirements of the jurisdiction(s) whose bar examinations I plan to take, because they may have changed since my second year of law school.
- I have taken, or registered to take, the MPRE.
- I have looked at the law school website on Bar Exam Information.
- I have enrolled in the Law School's required for-credit bar preparation course.
- I have looked for, and participated in, any workshops offered by the School of Law on bar exam essay writing.
- I have read the Final Semester checklist, detailing what I need to do in the final semester and in the summer of the bar exam.