Master of Science in Elder Law and Estate Planning
Estate planning requires the services of more than just an attorney. Accountants, financial services, and insurance professionals all play critical roles in the process. It’s important for these non-legal personnel to have a proper understanding of the legal realities of estate planning in order to serve their clients and the attorneys they work with.
Western New England University School of Law is proud to announce the creation of the Master of Science in Elder Law and Estate Planning. This part-time, online program will feature specially designed courses for non-lawyers to complement their professional practice with vital legal concepts.
About the program:
- Study online—classes taught live in real-time.
- Earn your MS online in 24 credit hours.
- Complete the program studying two to three years part-time.
- Learn side-by-side with LLM students.
- Network with seasoned legal professionals to help grow your business.
Learn more about the admissions process:
Questions? Contact Professor Frederick D. Royal Associate Dean for the MS and LLM Programs in Elder Law and Estate Planning, at 413-782-1422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.